Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
SurveyMonkey’s products are used by millions of people globally, increasingly focused on targeted, high-value use cases. We are looking for a senior product leader to embrace this trend, overseeing our expansion of use-case driven solutions that deliver extended customer value.
The role will oversee our current portfolio of solutions including:
- SurveyMonkey CX - allowing powerful capture and evaluation of customer feedback
- SurveyMonkey Engage - a scalable solution to track engagement of employees
- SurveyMonkey Apply - a powerful application management solutions used broadly across for-profit and non-profit companies, and within the EDU space
- TechValidate - capturing customer proof through content and testimonials to accelerate marketing and sales
As a senior leader in the Product organization, you will partner with Sales in driving product-line P&Ls across our Solutions offerings, lead a team of high-performing Product Managers defining prioritization and roadmaps to accelerate financial growth, align cross-functional efforts to deliver amazing customer experiences, and coordinate with our Surveys platform leadership to drive convergence around modular functionality that will enable the extension of Solution SKUs across the top value use cases identified within our customer base.
- Own product strategy across our Solutions and Integrations products and lines of business including; market opportunity alignment, investment planning, and development roadmaps supporting key P&L targets
- Align a cross-functional leadership team (including Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, Product Marketing, Marketing, and Services) for our Solutions and Integrations businesses around product-line P&L’s to ensure financial performance
- Develop and manage to set of team KPI’s that drive prioritization and evaluation of success
- General management of Ottawa office including cross-functional support and coordination, budget management and executive steward of the SurveyMonkey culture
- BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software or SaaS company in a people & product leadership function
- Outstanding track record building and scaling high-performing teams in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience building extended-value solutions/products on top of broad technology platforms
- Comfort and confidence embracing customer needs, identifying business strategy and delivering results
- Credible and effective C-level advisor, proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and communications
- Strong knowledge of business processes, including Product Management, Business Development, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- Celebrated leader of people who values culture, diversity of team members and ideas, and empowers organizations to do their best work
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.